Sense Crypto-Currency is digital you will need a place to store your coins. Without a Bitcoin wallet, you can’t send or receive Bitcoin payments. We use BitCoin Wallets to keep our funds stored and secure. There are many providers online and there are also portable off-line options as well. Here are a few quality options that you can choose from.
1. Buy BitCoin From Others - You basically are trading dollars for crypto-currency.
4. Direct Payments – Receive payments direct to your BTC Wallet from individuals.
2. Mine BitCoin - Until the year 2040 you will be able to earn BitCoins via Mining.
5. Online Games & BTC Faucets – Usually free BTC is earned for a small task or game play.
3. Crypto-Trading – Trade alternative coins or currency for the equal value in BTC.
6. Payment Processors – Some online processors will allow you to convert your available funds into BTC.
Growing Your BitCoins Fast!
We are constantly testing opportunities to help grow our BitCoin balance. We make sure to keep only the proven successful and trash anything not producing winning results. If your goal is to make some extra bill money or become a BitCoin Millionaire, we have just the vehicle to help you make that happen. Take a serious look at these suggested opportunities below.
1. Lifestyle Galaxy was founded in 2008 and has not looked back since. The world's safest crypto-currency mining platform. Earn daily mining payments from the top mining farm. You can start contracts for as little as $25 or as much as $10,000 for upgraded club members. The best part is that your contracts can be set to auto compound. Everytime you profits reach $25, you will add on a new mining contract. This creates the most powerful way to earn income on Earth...compound interest!
2. Vista Network is here ladies and gentlemen, so take action or miss out on the easiest money or bitcoin you will ever make. You have the opportunity to get PAID every single weekday! Discover the LAST passive earning system you will ever need in your portfolio! Super easy to get started. Only 70 dollars and you are making daily profits. You can even purchase Mini Mining Machines that are the size of cell phones, that could earn you uo $800 a month in crypto-currency!
3. Start Options is the Bentley of Bitcoin Mining. You can join as a free member and get a demo account to see results. When you join you will be assigned your own account manager. They will call you on the phone or you can get in touch with them on Skype to answer any questions. Since 2010 they have been helping clients earn successfully.
4. Crypto World Evolution has put together some of the best software for trading crypto-currency that I have ever seen. You can sit back with you currency in your exchange account and let your trading bots make trades to increase your bitcoin supply!
You may have already heard some alternatives to multiply your BitCoin earnings, with mining being the best known of them and most widespread. Its proven to be a consistent way to earn steady BTC. Over time (The Next 23 Years) mining will become more and more difficult, but still profitable to whoever takes advantage of this crypto-currency movement. The best of the best is listed below.
1. HashFlare is one of the best places to start mining for all budgets. You can get started for as little as $1.20USD. Their service makes mining Crypto-currency accessible to everyone. No longer is it required to buy expensive equipment and waste your time on setting it up. Simply select the desired power and generate revenue!
2. Genesis Mining is one of the world’s leaders in Cloud Mining. Its around $30USD to start the basic mining contract. So depending upon your start-up capital, this may or may not be a good start for you. They also have a very excellent track record in the mining community. You will get daily payouts of your investment to your designated wallet. Try it now!
3. CryptoMining Farm has been mining since 2014. Its based in Chiang Mai, Thailand. They offer a bonus hash power amount for new investors. The website is simple and direct but powerful if you invest correctly.
There are many places online to exchange or buy BitCoins. Most of the time there is an exchange fee of 3% up to 15% per transaction. This is only during the initial purchase. Make sure you understand the exchange and use wisdom before completing any transactions online.