1. Buy BitCoin From Others - You basically are trading dollars for crypto-currency.
4. Direct Payments – Receive payments direct to your BTC Wallet from individuals.
2. Mine BitCoin - Until the year 2040 you will be able to earn BitCoins via Mining.
5. Online Games & BTC Faucets – Usually free BTC is earned for a small task or game play.
3. Revenue Sharing – Purchase advertising from companies that pay you dividends in BTC.
6. Payment Processors – Some online processors will allow you to convert your available funds into BTC.
Getting Your First BitCoin!
Sense Crypto-Currency is digital you will need a place to store your coins. Without a Bitcoin wallet, you can’t send or receive Bitcoin payments. We use BitCoin Wallets to keep our funds stored and secure. There are many providers online and there are also portable off-line options as well. Here are a few quality options that you can choose from.
We are constantly testing opportunities to help grow our BitCoin balance. We make sure to keep only the proven successful and trash anything not producing winning results. If your goal is to make some extra bill money or become a BitCoin Millionaire, we have just the vehicle to help you make that happen. Take a serious look at these suggested opportunities below.
1. USI-Tech is composed of a group of highly specialized professionals from all over the world who operate a large volume of bitcoin and forex trading daily. A part of this profit is divided among all members thus ensuring the contracted plan value returns 140% ROI! You will receive daily automatic payments sent to your USI BitCoin Wallet. 100% Done for you system! Earn up to 500% a year without lifting a finger!
2. Yota Trading is here ladies and gentlemen, so take action or miss out on the easiest money or bitcoin you will ever make. You have the opportunity to get PAID every single weekday! Discover the LAST passive earning system you will ever need in your portfolio! Super easy to get started. Only 35 dollars and you are making daily profits.
3. FutureNet Club is the Social Network of the future! Its like If Facebook paid you in BitCoin to use their platform and then gave you the opportunity to win prizes like a new Smartphone, Laptop or even a Porsche Panamera. You can earn BitCoin in 10 different ways all while using social media. Set up a free account today!
4. BitConnect is an open source all in one bitcoin and crypto community platform designed to provide multiple investment opportunities with cryptocurrency education where it is entirely possible to find the independence we all desire.
5. Podret Trading is a trusted authority on digital currency investing, Podret is an online investment platform that helps you trade on developing digital currency asset class.
6. Chain-Group is an Escrow Service for bitcoin investors. There are multple trade groups to select from. You have the advantage of not putting all of your bitcoin in one group. Each trade group has its own unique terms and its insurance fund.
Earn BitCoins By Mining!
You may have already heard some alternatives to multiply your BitCoin earnings, with mining being the best known of them and most widespread. Its proven to be a consistent way to earn steady BTC. Over time (The Next 23 Years) mining will become more and more difficult, but still profitable to whoever takes advantage of this crypto-currency movement. The best of the best is listed below.
1. HashFlare is one of the best places to start mining for all budgets. You can get started for as little as $1.20USD. Their service makes mining Crypto-currency accessible to everyone. No longer is it required to buy expensive equipment and waste your time on setting it up. Simply select the desired power and generate revenue!
2. Genesis Mining is one of the world’s leaders in Cloud Mining. Its around $30USD to start the basic mining contract. So depending upon your start-up capital, this may or may not be a good start for you. They also have a very excellent track record in the mining community. You will get daily payouts of your investment to your designated wallet. Try it now!
Use This Discount Code! (2Dk5mC)
Buying BitCoins From Others
There are many places online to exchange or buy BitCoins. Most of the time there is an exchange fee of 3% up to 15% per transaction. This is only during the initial purchase. Make sure you understand the exchange and use wisdom before completing any transactions online.